Friday, October 19, 2007

You'd Never Guess...

It's Friday.

This week, I've completed 99% of my invitations and have all my favors put together, as well as ordered flowers. It is exciting to have a the majority of the little stuff done. I am ready for the "Big Day", or at least I think I am...

This weekend, W and I and my friend T are walking in the Race for the Cure along with some sorority sisters from college. The race is always a fun event, but always a little sad, too. It can be hard to see those with memory bibs of loved ones. Seeing all the pink hat survivors is touching as well.

W leaves on Tuesday for 2 weeks in California. When he returns it there will be a little less than a month until we are married.

There's not too much to expound on today, so enjoy your Friday

Amy

No comments: